Erykah Badu with Thundercat
Wed, February 14, 2018 -- ON SALE!
Doors 7:00 PM | Show: 8:30 PM
Universal Motown recording artist Erykah Badu, best known for her eccentric style and cerebral music, is a four-time GRAMMY® award winning American soul singer and songwriter. Regarded as the "First Lady of Neo-Soul" or the "Queen of Neo-Soul", Badu’s sound -- a concoction of soul, hip-hop and jazz -- cannot be contained to a single genre.
The acclaimed food + drink festival all about brunch, now in its third year, is coming to America's Golden City.
Your ticket includes one brunch bite from each of our THIRTY vendors + an OPEN MIMOSA BAR + an OPEN BLOODY MARY BAR!
In addition to BRUNCHING + DRINKING SO HARD, you can:
* Enjoy our multiple photo booth opportunities
* Take pics at the Museum of Brunch
* Shop in our BrunchCon Market, which will feature brunch-related vendors, goods, and products
* Enjoy dancing to some tunez spun by our DJ
* Indulge in some MIMOSA PONG, Giant Jenga, Corn Hole, Ladder Ball, and other fun lawn games
VIP Tickets include all the above PLUS:
- 1/2 hour early entry so you don't have to wait in line
- VIP Gift Bag with $150+ of value
- VIP Lounge with Exclusive Photo Opps
VIP | 9 AM - 12 PM
GA | 9:30 AM - 12PM
VIP | 1PM - 4PM
GA | 1:30 PM - 4PM