Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on any lost items.
We do not have a physical box office. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door the night of the event if they are still available.
Bottle service is available for most events, please contact email@example.com for bottle service.
Please refer to your ticket information regarding age restrictions.
- Prior to entering the venue, guests will be searched (wand, walk through metal detection and/or pat-downs) to ensure that none of the restricted items enter the building.
- We suggest you leave valuable and unnecessary items at home.
- You may be asked to empty your pockets of all items so that can be examined.
- All alcohol and narcotic laws will be strictly enforced.
- All bags will be searched. Any bags larger than 18”x18” are prohibited.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please say something to our management or security staff, so we can ensure the best experience possible.
- Weapons of any kind, including impact, electric pulse weapons or sharp objects.
- Bags larger than 18”x18”.
- Outside food or beverages, including liquids of any kind.
- Hard-sided containers, including bottles, cans flasks & thermoses.
- Alcohol, cannabis or illegal drugs.
- Hazardous or toxic materials.
- Mace or pepper spray.
- Firearms, fireworks or explosives.
- Non-service animals.
- Any size pole or stick including selfie sticks.
- Laser pointers.
- Any item deemed by management to be dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive to other fans enjoyment of the event.